From only $50 why not?
Core Aeration is the creation and removal of plugs from your lawn.
This is one of the most important things you can do to increase your lawns health, density and overall look.
By aerating annually or when soil is compacted you help provide these benefits to your lawn
- Compacted soil is loosened up allowing the root system to grow much more efficiently
- Reduced chance for new weeds that thrive in compact soil
- Helps to break up thatch. In which lawn pests, turf fungi, and tuff diseases may thrive
- Reduced chances of developing shallow root systems by increasing deep water penetration
- This increases resistance against drought, traffic compaction
- Water is able to be absorbed more efficiently, reducing the amount required and chances of runoff
- Oxygen is able to get to the root zone efficiently allowing it to breathe
- Organic and other fertilizers are able efficiently absorbed
The plugs left on lawn will return back to the soil
This increases the organisms that help break down thatch.